RE: [Nautilus-list] Scripts: standard outputs??

that's exactly the kind of discussion I would need to have with people
before I go and invrest my time and energy into a big security whole
:)  I'm pretty uneducated on these types of security issues, how difficult
would it be to make sure there can be no buffer overflow?