[Muine] internet radio player

Hi all,

First off, many thanks for your work on Muine - it rocks! Looking
forward to playlist filling and groups, though :)

One thing I've been missing is the possibility to play internet radio
streams. After reading some previous discussion on this list I agree
this isn't something Muine should do, but there doesn't seem to be any
nice standalone players for internet streams. So I'm considering writing
one myself.

There's been some talk on this list some time ago about writing such an
application, including a few mockups [1]. Has anything come out of this?
If not, would you mind if I based my UI on the mockups? And if it's OK,
I would like to steal the name Jorn used in one of the mockups,
"Sputnik". I liked the name, and I'm absolutely terrible at coming up
with names myself, hehe.

Just trying not to step on any toes :)

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/pipermail/muine-list/2004-May/msg00059.html

--