Re: [Muine] Magic Spooky Cover Image Patch

On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 12:22:12AM +0000, Iain wrote:
> Wooooooo
>
> So, I was bored tonight and thought I'd port something from my
> top-sekrit project to my personal version of Muine
> (imuine...geddit????!), then I realised it applied cleanly to the
> official version of Muine, so here I submit to you

Oooooooo, pretty. Thanks for sharing the patch :)

It seems to work most of the time. Occasionally when I play a new album
while another song is playing the cover won't change and I get this warning:

(muine:17945): GdkPixbuf-CRITICAL **: gdk_pixbuf_composite: assertion `dest_y

--
Lee Aylward