[Muine] Re: Proble trying to get Tray Icon

Yea. I don't have to compile it without the source. I have to compile
muine, and go to plugins folder (muine-0.8.3/plugins) and copy the
TrayIcon.dll to my plugins on my home (~/.gnome2/muine/plugins/).

I compiled muine before but I didn't know the change of the trayicon, so
I erased all the muine source code. At the muine webpage only appear the
TrayIcon.cs and the compilation method, but using that way it didn't
work.

Thanks, bye from Chile :)
El s� 28-05-2005 a las 23:08 -0400, Juan Pablo Pincheira escribi� Hi guys. I have the 0.8.3 version of muine, and I can't get the try