[Muine] Documentation: Manual or Help Pages

Hey guys,

First of all I love the player! Nice to see, a really simple player. I personally can't code my way out of a paper bag, but I would be happy to write up a manual or help guide. I searched the list to see if anyone else had started on this but couldn't see anyone. If there are any particular areas that should be touched on or if someone has started on this, then tell me how I can help!

Thomas