Re: [Muine] NEW PRERELEASE: 0.8.3pre2

On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 12:46 +0100, Jonathan Wright wrote:
> Jorn Baayen wrote:
> > Hmm, this particular bug should have been fixed in 0.8.3pre1/2 ..
>
> What was the bug? I can seam to get it to start in 0.8.3pre2 atm, but I
> can't remember what I was listening with last night, so it may have been
> with 0.8.2 paying and causing the problems.

Ahhh, OK. :) The problem was that in 0.8.2 the GST backend would
sometimes report 0 as position near the end of the song. (In case the
stream had already ended, but the EOS event not yet propagated)
Muine notices if the length at the end of a song differs from the
duration read from the tag, and in that case updates the db.

This GST backend prob has been fixed in 0.8.3*.

I guess I'll release 0.8.3 soon then, if no other problems are found.