[Muine] Ogg track length

One thing I've noticed in both 0.8.2 and 0.8.3pre1 is that the track
lengths on ogg files aren't calculated properly. Any ogg track will
have a total length of zero, which makes it impossible to skip to a
certain place in the track, and makes the Audioscrobbler plugin not
report the songs because the track lengths are too short. I'm fairly
sure the problem has something to do with the Gstreamer backend,
because this has worked for me at some time in the past. I had been
running my own compiled version of 0.8.1 using the default xine
backend before upgrading to Ubuntu Hoary, which from what I can tell,
uses the Gstreamer backend as well. Any clue as to what's causing
this?

- Niran