Re: [Muine] segmentation fault

I've had this problem whenever using the gstreamer backend. If you
recompile muine with the xine backend you should probably be okay. The
same behavior occurs using Rhythmbox for me as well. I think I have some
files in my large music library that crash gstreamer, you might too.
Since the crashes never indicate the actual file crashed on, there's
little I can do to debug the situation.

d. Taylor Singletary