Re: [Muine] mono taking resources

On Sat, 2004-03-27 at 21:17 +0100, Ted Sola wrote:

> I am running muine 0.5 on gentoo with an ebuild from
> www.breakmygentoo.net .
>
> When I run muine without playing any songs, 'top' shows that mono always
> takes up around 15 %MEM, isn't this a bit much? (I have 256 mb ram)
>
> And when I play my mp3's with muine it takes up from 5 to 30 %CPU.

I've noticed that muine, when playing, stays at the top of my `top`
list. But I've never had it take up 30% of my CPU.
When my machine is doing intensive tasks (like generating a codebase for
monodevelop), muine skips a bit, but nothing that makes it seem
unusable. Have any other Gentoo users experienced this too?