Re: [Muine] Multimedia Key Support

On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 16:44, Jorn Baayen wrote:
> - We can remove the whole KeyPress handler in PlaylistWindow, since it
> only handles mm keys anyway which are now handled globally.

Ok - make sense.

> - MMKeys should be created in PlaylistWindow instead of Muine. That way
> we won't have trouble with having to make all that stuff public.

I'm sure I tried that earlier and it didn't work - I'll try again and
report back if there are any problems!

> - mm-keys.{c,h} should use consistent indentation

Yeah, Ok.

> - Whats with your changes to SeekTo?

Leftovers from trying to fix seeking on my laptop - ignore them, they
shouldn't have been in the patch - sorry!

> - the Refresh thing probably is very confusing.. while I like the idea
> we probably shouldn't do it. I found these though, currently not handled
> by acme/cc but..:
>    XF86XK_Music, XF86XK_AudioMedia

Nice - I'll see what I can do with them ...

I'll bung you a new patch in a day or two - thanks for the feedback.

Lee
--
Lee Willis <lee leewillis co uk>