[Muine] hacking with TagLib

I downloaded the last version of muine (0.6.3)
and started hacking on it and with TagLib. (I checked the TODO)

I figured out the datamodel used for id3 info, in particular the
metadata.c,h files in libmuine.

I changed metatada.c and used TagLib to estract artist information for
the case of MP3 files, just to understand how it works.
I used TagLib::MP3File to open and read tags info, and it works
correctly.

Now I have some questions to the authors, regarding a possible correct
implementation of tags info with TagLib.

Using the file access features of TagLib provides a simple and direct
method to read and also change id3 tags. But since it does not use
Gnome vfs to open the file and read chunks of it, we don't have the
abstraction layer that in feature version may open the possibility to
add directory of music using smb: or sftp: protocols.
Currently, this feature does not work. I don't know if it depends on
gnome or in the way gnome-vfs is actually used.

If it is not important to use gnome-vfs to read the file, then I can
port the tagsystem to TagLib and remove the id3 dependancy.

Thanks,
	Antonio