Re: [Muine] play-song should search for album-name also

On Tue, 2004-04-27 at 11:02 +0200, Lars Weber wrote:

> gabor <gabor z10n net> wrote:
> > i don't think displaying the album title is necessary... or is it?
>
> Unrelated to your original point, but one situation where I miss album
> titles in the track list is when I'm looking for a track which is
> available in multiple versions (e.g. one "normal" version and one from a
> live recording) of which I only want one.

Yea.. what I plan to do is to introduce a "Info" button or something
like that in the add dialogs, opening an info dialog on the selected
album/song. That should probably do for this case.. because I don't
think having the same tracks in different performances is That common..

Cheers,