[Muine] Development plan

Hi,

Just a quick note to inform you all on the current state of affairs:

We will shortly be releasing 0.6, once Gtk# 0.19 has been released.

Once the next Mono has been released, I will finish the implementation
of file watching.

I cannot yet start implementing the groups and infodialog stuff, as for
that we will need Gtk 2.4 support in Gtk#. This may take a while. In the
meantime, there are two things that can be worked on:

- Finishing DBUS support (There are patches floating around)
- Improving first start dialog (Doing a proper UI here is tough!)

And of course fixing all bugs we come across.