Re: [Muine] Song information dialog

Lars Weber <lars brokenbits de> wrote:
> Btw: at least conceptually all the interesting information

...both for individual tracks and for albums...

> would perhaps
> ideally be displayed somehow directly in the main ui or the library
> (i.e. with additional dialogs only for editing).

The point I was trying to make is that, if it were possible to
non-obtrusively display all the interesting information somewhere in the
main ui, there wouldn't be any need for additional {track,album}-info
dialogs.

Yet another thought might be whether perhaps a future properties dialog
(i.e. one that allows editing) would remove the need for a separate
info-only dialog... after all, in Nautilus you also only have a single
dialog for both general file info as well as editing (i.e. name,
permissions, ...).

Regards,
Lars