Re: [Muine] Hello All, and a few requests.

Hey, welcome. :)

> Could a shuffle button be added to the toolbar?

No. There will be some kind of proper random song playback mode in the
future. This hasn't been thought out into details yet, but rest assured,
it'll come. :)

> Can we have a tool to edit the muine library? Specifically a tool which
> removes all dead links, and a method to manually remove files from the
> library?

Muine monitors the added folders for changes, so you'll never have dead
links. And since folders are monitored, manual removal would be
pointless ..

> I really like muine. I've finally found a suitable replacement to xmms.
> Keep up the good work =)

Glad you like it :)

Cheers,