Re: [mlview-list] A plugin system for MlView

Hey guys,

Sorry for being quiet these last weeks. I have been (and still is) over
burned by my foodwork. If you add the fact that I am seriously jetlag'ed (I am
on the road right now), you have an explanation for my low level of activity ;)

Still, I join Phil to say, Nicolas, this pluggin work is a  pure coolness. I think I
will carefully stay inactive for now, waiting for Philippe to get the mono
support working ;)  All the cool kids do mono nowadays. Aren't we cool
kids too ?

Philippe, I have also seen your work on the schema window, coolness too.
Nice things are shaping up for the coming 0.8.x release guys.

Bien, on a more boring note, I have been pushing some fixes in the
0.7.x branch lately. I think we will be ready for a 0.7.1 bugfix release
in something like a week or so.
After that, seeing what I am seeing, we will seriously need some roadmap rework.
Maybe Scott is somewhere reading ;)

Thank you guys for being active, and keep up the good work.

Cheers,

Dodji.