[bug #15461] vfs/extf for rpm/trpm query obsolete rpm tags

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #15461 (project mc):

In rpm changelog:

4.3.3 => 4.0 (around May 2005)
- obsolete Serial:, Copyright:, and RHNPlatform: syntax in spec files.

3.0.3 => 3.0.4 (around May 2000)
- the death of RPMSENSE_SERIAL, use [epoch:]version[-release] instead.

2.5.3 -> 2.5.4: (pre 1999)
- add license field to rpmpopt -qi alias.

I'd say there have been almost 6 years to ease the transition from Copyright
to License, and from Serial to Epoch. When rpm obsoletes them, like last year
happened, I'd say we should just follow suit. Any rpm system that uses rpms
that old is really really old, and I doubt that current mc should support it.
Probably current rpm can't even read those rpms from the year 2000. Please go
with the times.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=15461>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/