[bug #14913] Select codepage with Ctrl+T don't work

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: 4.6.0-pre3
        Platform Version: GNU/Linux

Details:

Hi all!

I want to report a bug in mc

GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.1-pre3
Virtual File System: tarfs, extfs, cpiofs, ftpfs, fish, smbfs
With builtin Editor
Using included S-Lang library with terminfo database
With subshell support as default
With support for background operations
With mouse support on xterm and Linux console
With support for X11 events
With internationalization support
With multiple codepages support

I have just installed Debian Linux 3.1r0a and mc distributed with it.

Here is the bug description:
I use ukrainian locale with koi8-u codepage. When I view text files in
mc-viewer I can't select codepage,
selection window appear, I select needed codepage, but nothings happened, mc
does not recoding viewed text.
But in internal editor this feature work fine.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english :)

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=14913>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/