Re: X11 connection problems

Hi Pavel,

On Sat, 2005-04-23 at 12:32, Pavel Tsekov wrote:
> Well, you should contact Roland, as the ultimate source of information,
> when you are interested in the status of MC. I have hard time keeping
> track of the status of things in the ligth of the recent changes. However,
> I know that Roland commited his stuff which would eventually fix the
> problem. Why would he bother to mention it though ?!

I was understand that you were working on a more complete fix for this
issue, and requested Roland not to commit his partial patch. I was under
the impression that he did not commit his patch, but I might be wrong.

Reason I'm asking you is that you indicated you were working on dynamic
seen any follow up on it.

Leonard.