Re: Interchange with X Clipboard

> I've opened for myself interesting program: http://www.opennet.ru/xfilesel/
>
> May be is it possible to insert it into MC project?

I use this one:

http://people.debian.org/~kims/xclip/

My patched mc uses it for copying the path of the selected file to
clipboard on Ctrl+C (can hardly imagine how I would live without
that!). I will submit this patch when I have more spare time.

I don't know if xfilesel is better. Unfortunately xclip has some bugs
and is not maintained anymore. I think it's more powerful, so I would
prefer that someone fix and update xclip.