Re: Lingering patches

Hi Pavel,

On Sun, 2004-10-03 at 14:36, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:
> Early september I put up a couple of patches under
> http://www.ottolander.nl/mc-patches/proposed/ . Some of these have been
> merged, but an important one, mc-CVS-vcsa.patch was not.

I've checked the patches myself and it appears only this patch was not
yet applied. I've updated my patches tree.

Also there is an issue with configure.ac. It contains the lines:
linux*)
    AC_DEFINE(_GNU_SOURCE,, [Define to request GNU feature set on
Linux])

Why wasn't this introduced as:
linux*)
    AC_DEFINE(_GNU_SOURCE, 1, [Define to request GNU feature set on
Linux])
?

Leonard.