Re: Re[4]: security fix for temp files in cvs now

On Tue, 2004-08-17 at 23:46, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:

> See also https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=4271 in
> relation to this file.

Note that the bug reporter is probably half correct. INFO/OBSOLETES is
probably not always empty, just few packages use it, and I don't have
any around that I know of they do, so I can't check right now.

However, he seems to be correct on the INFO/LICENSE issue.

Leonard.