RE: saving file position, bracket matching extension

Hello!

> > Why did you add "#ifdef HAVE_SYNTAXH"?  It is always defined, but it's
> > kept in the code to make it easy to disable syntax highlighting.  I
> > think we should remove this option if it stands in the way, as well as
> > the "OA"  definition, which is always 1.
>
> I don't understand you. You told me to download the editoptions.c from
> the CVS version.

When?  I don't remember that.  Check your facts.  In fact, I believe that
it's wrong to download some files from CVS.  Either you work with CVS or
you don't.

If you mean this message:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mc-devel/2002-November/msg00075.html
it wasn't written by me.