Re: New patchfs script

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 12:16:42PM -0500, Pavel Roskin wrote:
> Please use "-w" (see the first line in uzip).  There are some warnings
> with copyout.

Ok. This warning wasn't important at all, but I'll fix it.

> Also, the size of the files is still 0:

Yes, I have to rewrite whole code to make 'size' works proper. Firstly
I only wanted to display number of lines affected as 'file size', but
then the viewer trimmed the output of copyout...

> I don't know if calculating the file sizes in "list" will slow it down.

I've found an algorithm that would not slow it down, but make it even
faster (using tell). I'm testing it now.

> Maybe we should fix the editor not to trust mc_stat() too much, but it was
> already attempted.

BTW mailfs outputs wrong message size - so the mails are trimmed in
viewer. I'll try to fix this when I have some time.

> but I just want to give you are chance to do it right.

Wait. I'll send you an updated version soon.

Regards

--

  _.|._ |_  _.    : Adam Byrtek, alpha@(irc.pl|debian.org)
 (_|||_)| |(_|    : gg 1802819, pgp 0xB25952C0