MC BUG: weird behavior if hit ENTER during command

Description of bug:
If some command started from MC still runs and ENTER is
hit after command completes weird behavior begins:
1. It doesn't wait for the consequent commands to finish
and just redisplays it's frames. And command output goes
than just below the frames.
2. If than to exit MC and to reenter again it starts somewhat
faster than normally and than exits automatically
after the next command (!!!!!). So only one command could be
run in MC and than it has to be restarted.

Than this behavior stops spontaneously after some time elapsed.
And it starts again if to hit ENTER during external command.

OS: FreeBSD 4.6 STABLE
Version: mc-4.5.55 (also 4.5.54 and previous  had this bug)

Analysys: I was trying to figure it out while ago.
When in this bug "mode" it finishes after the command
within the function ??ExitSilently. I remember that it contained
"silently".

So far this is the most annoying bug in mc for me.
And I saw the questions regarding this bug in NG while ago.

Yuri.