Re: Re[2]: browsing zip archive breaks the archive?

> Nerijus Baliunas <nerijus users sourceforge net> writes:
> > BTW, could you please use external slang? There are messages about
> > another problem:
>
> Why doesn't mc do this by default? Or does our RPM disable it?

MC "configure" does it by default.  The RPM specfile in 4.5.55 forces
using the internal slang sources.  The RPM specfile in MC CVS uses
external slang.

The reasons to prefer included slang were historical.  At some point it
worked better.  Not anymore.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin