Re: *.gnome.org partitioning draft

I agree with Jeff, that we should not rush making this decision.

I think we need 2 project "sites". One is for officially pimping _some_
gnome projects, which could be wgo/projects. Another is a project
management site, that could be projects.gnome.org. That could be a
(*forge/traq/whatevermanagesyourproject)-like site.

Thus, the former would be a "marketed" section featuring the most
prominent gnome projects, the other is a community playground.

How does that sound?

Greg
ps: obviously projects.gnome.org is out of scope for this release.