GNOME Education

What you think about a GNOME Education project?
Actually there are many good Gnome or Gtk based educative programs, but there are not marketing about this (like http://edu.kde.org/). I have a small project, garnome-educ ( http://www.beaglesys.com/personal/godiard/garnome-educ/garnome-educ.html ), with a collection of compilable, integrated programs. I think education is a very important target for Gnome and for example Edubuntu is packing KDE applications.
Sorry for my english.

Gonzalo Odiard