Re: Promotion campaign for GNOME 2.14 release?

<quote who="Santiago Roza">

> On 2/24/06, Alex Hudson <home alexhudson com> wrote:
>
> > I seem to remember him saying he was switching to Kubuntu when Dapper
> > comes out?
>
> no exactly, luckily.  he said he was "now using Kubuntu on his desktop
> machine": http://www.kubuntu.org/announcements/kde-commitment.php
>
> "on his desktop machine" means he's using ubuntu (gnome) on his laptop, at
> least.  if it wasn't like that, he would have just said "using kubuntu".

... and he doesn't actually use his desktop machine. ;-)

- Jeff

--
FISL 7.0: Porto Alegre, Brazil        http://fisl.softwarelivre.org/7.0/www/

   "The Vines are the latest pretenders to the thrown." - Vines review by
                                liv4now.com