Mass Deployment of GNOME in schools in Macedonia

I've just added this info to the wiki pages for GnomeDeployment:

This was happening this summer and now there's a countrywide deployment of GNOME in computer labs in 492 primary and secondary schools, some University labs and NGO's. The distribution is Ubuntu Linux. The deployment is a result of a project involving the Macedonian Ministry of Education and Science, a local ISP - On.Net, EDC (Project E-schools) and MKConnects (USAID project).

   *

     Specific info by municipalities and sites @ http://www.mkconnects.org

I may be getting some more info on the number of total computers using GNOME soon. I ll add this to the wiki as well.

I hope that they ll upgrade to breezy and use 2.12 as it is fully translated into Macedonian. :)

Cheers,
Arangel