Mapping GNOME developers and contributors

Hi All,
OOo has created a community page for their developers at Frappr (http://www.frappr.com),
http://www.frappr.com/ooodev
They already have over 40 members registered and it looks really good.

I know that there is already a GNOME map at
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWorldWide
However, it is updated manually, it requires knowledge of world coordinates of location and it's not interactive as Google Maps can be.

Therefore, I created GNOMEDev
http://www.frappr.com/gnomedev
with the description:
"If you are involved in any aspect of GNOME development, please join in! This includes people involved in coding, translating, marketing, porting, quality testing and last but not least documentation writing ;-)"

I used the name "gnomedev" to differentiate between "gnome" (not available yet, perhaps a community for users?). I updated the description of the community based on a comment by Eike Rathke (http://jroller.com/page/erAck?entry=mapping_openoffice_org_developers_and)

I'll publish at the gnome-i18n list. Feel free to post to other lists you are registered.

Therefore, visit and register yourself at
http://www.frappr.com/gnomedev

Cheers,
Simos Xenitellis
http://simos.info/blog/