Call for User Screenshots

http://www.gnome.org/start/2.6/ and http://www.gnome.org/start/2.8/
both link to a "User Screenshots Gallery", but
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.10/ does not.

I am collecting screenshots of GNOME 2.12.  Mail them as PNG
attachments to gnome two twelve screenshots gmail com or hit "Reply"
(sans "To All"), and in a few days, I'll make a gallery page, with
thumbnails.

In order to encourage variety, please send only one screenshot per
person at this stage.  Also, if you want to say one or two sentences
about what's on your screen (theme, apps, fonts, languages, etc.),
then I'll try to incorporate that as well, if enough people do so.

thanks,
Nigel Tao.