TUX Magazine Reader's Choice Awards [Was: Some criticisms of GNOME]

<quote who="David Neary">

> Here's an e-mail I got from the editor of tuxmag, which details some
> criticisms of the desktop. It raises some points that are interesting, and
> to which we should probably have an answer.

Meanwhile, vote in the TUX Magazine Reader's Choice Awards, here:

  http://www.tuxmagazine.com/TUX_Readers_Choice

- Jeff

--
GNOME Summit: October 8th-10th              http://live.gnome.org/Boston2005

   I must be getting old... Buying toothpaste with gel in it is no longer
                           an Absolute Necessity.