Re: Some criticisms of GNOME

Hi,

that's no really a surprise, isn't it? Given the editor, and his well
known opinon about GNOME?

For those that have read no issue yet: Issue 4 spend three and a half
pages to explain how to add numlockx to the GNOME startup session, and
it was unneccessarily emotional. Of course, it was only the opinion of
'Mango Parfait'. It's not that hard to guess who's really writing the
column.

However, after talking a step back from the emotional affiliation with
ones own work, it may reveal that there's some insight to be gained in
the critic, even in the mail from the editor you posted.

The more interesting question would be: Is GNOME able to deal with
that or not? ;-)

Cheers,
Claus