Project page and CVS module

Some practical considerations on getting things (re)started:

- Regarding the promotional material inventory. As Sri mentioned, there is stuff available on ftp.gnome.org. I'd like to make it easier to get to. I propose we add a Marketing Project section to developer.gnome.org (where the other projects are) and keep a Resources page listing fpo's material. I'll get started on that.

- Regarding probably everything else, I didn't see a marketing module in CVS. Shouldn't we create one? Also, I didn't see a marketing channel on irc.gnome.org. I don't really feel I need one to get my work done but it might be helpful.

That's all for now.

--
Sebastien Biot - www.viralata.net
         "mus in pice"