Getting marketing-list going again..

Greetings folks!

I thought I would (with a little help from Luis) attempt to get
marketing list and see if we can come up with a good strategy to market
GNOME to all those people who we KNOW want to use it. :-)

To start off, I thought we would use Luis's notes from GNOME Summit
as a point to start off discussion.  I haven't put anything up yet becuase
there is still web infrastructure that we need to get marketing going and
we don't quite have that yet.  Hopefully, after the infrastructure move
is complete we have somewhere to go.

Please read:

http://tieguy.org/events/2004/gnomesummit/marketing-notes/

Comments, thoughts?