Wednesday review

Folks,

The Wednesday review/deadline is up so to speak. And it comes a time
where I need "help" so to speak.

Notes/changelogs/new-features list/etc... for the following modules are
outstanding:

bug-buddy
gnome-control-center
epiphany
file-roller
gconf-editor
gdm
gedit
ggv
gnome-applets
gnome-media
gnome-speech
gnome-system-monitor (procman)
gnome-user-docs
gnopernicus
gpdf
gtk-engines
gucharmap
libgnomeprint/libgnomeprintui
nautilus-media
scrollkeeper
vte
yelp

Help I need from all, is the following (i.e. my chase up list):

1. Mariano needs to finish up the gnome-terminal write-up
2. Havoc told me that Rob Adams is doing metacity stuff too nowadays -
where/how do I contact him for more updates?
3. Following modules needs love/contact information/etc...

gnomemeeting
gstreamer
gst-plugins

To all other module maintainers, thanks for the wonderful write-ups and
contributions. To those in the outstanding list, I really think
something ought to come soon (deadline say, Saturday 28th Feb 2004),
since we really should come up with something usable soon for a release
thats coming up.

Files I have for interest at http://www.bytebot.net/gnome/ include the
outstanding list (including e-mail addresses), bits of the
raw-release-notes as well as module information that has been sent in.

Thanks!
--
Colin Charles, byte aeon com my
http://www.bytebot.net/