Re: http://www.gnome.org/start/2.6/ ?!

On Sun, 2004-02-15 at 01:46 +0800, Colin Charles wrote:

> On Fri, 2004-02-13 at 15:12, Luis Villa wrote:
>
> > * Release Notes:
> >
> >         For GNOME 2.4, John Fleck took an awesome lead in collecting
> >         these and getting them ready for the web, which resulted in
> >         http://www.gnome.org/start/2.4/ If someone could volunteer to do
> >         the same for 2.6, that would rule. It's basically a matter of
> >         asking module maintainers for changes since 2.4, collating them
> >         into one place, and integrating them with stolen bits from the
> >         old notes. Also, ideally this is ready some time before the
> >         actual release- it's nice to be able to get this ready for
> >         reviewers and such.
>
> So, this basically involved going to
> http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/modules/ and writing to each and every
> module maintainer asking them what's changed? Something similar to the
> following might apply.

..btw - I am doing something very similar to what I did during the GNOME
2.3 series - http://www.ilug-cal.org/GNOME_2_4.html
If you want to get some info from that you are welcome.
I am around half-way through the work - hopefully it will be complete
sometime during next week - and uploaded somewhere.
I am still not very sure where to upload the article - www.ilug-cal.org
won't be able to stand another slashdotting ;-), especially with all
those images (it is already around 807 kb).

-sdg-