Re: Gnome slides ...

<quote who="Michael Meeks">

> > > 	http://www.gnome.org/~michael/lwe-jan-2004/gnome.html
> > > 	http://primates.ximian.com/~michael/ORBit2-guadec/ORBit2.html
> > > 	http://primates.ximian.com/~michael/guadec-ooo-2003/OOo.html
> >
> > Hi Michael, are you submitting these under a particular license?
>
> 	Whatever you think most appropriate. I'm happy for it to be as liberal
> as you like - as long as the site in general makes it clear that it's
> polite to cite people whose slides you re-use - since generating this
> content takes many hours of work.

Okay, it sounds like *puts creative commons solutions consultant hat on* you
want to use the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike license. :-) I'll
make sure to put a note on the generated pages about polite attribution,
even for stuff not requiring it via the license.

Thanks,

- Jeff

  "So please lets focus on preparing to beat up our neighbours instead of
   spending all the energy on domestic violence." - Christian Schaller on
                                   GNOME