Re: GNOME Marketing Brochure in French

On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 20:37, Gaël CHAMOULAUD wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Here is a french GNOME Brochure we made for SOLUTIONS LINUX:
>
> http://www.gnomefr.org/apropos/pourquoi_gnome.pdf

This is a nice brochure, Gaël!

One thought: if I was pretending to be a marketing person, in future I
might consider moving the "GNOME for personal use" section ahead of the
enterprise and administrator's section. Simply on the grounds that it
then seems to flow from the most personal, specific case (a single
person) outwards to entire installations, developers, and special
features.

But take that with a grain of salt. It was just my impression from
reading through it. On the whole it is a really effective at advertising
GNOME's interesting features in a single page. Looks like the sort of
thing that would still be useful when blown up to A3 size and stuck up
on the wall of an exhibition booth as well.

Cheers,
Malcolm