GNOME Australia

Hey gang,

I set up a gnome-au-list earlier, as a regional list for Australian GNOME
dudes. I've announced it to some local user groups, and mentioned the event
we'll be holding at this year's linux.conf.au (which is a really cool conf
if you can get to it). Here's what I posted... It is, um, lively. :-)

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-au-list/2003-November/msg00000.html

Please let marketing-list know if you have local groups / mailing lists who
would like to be affiliated, or if you'd like to start a mailing list for
your region.

Thanks,

- Jeff

     "Stick that in your analogy pipe and smoke it!" - On returning the
                            bulletproof analogue