Re: Project name

More proposals:
  gliu - GNU Locale and Internationalization with Unicode
  gucill - GNU User Customizable Internationalization & Localization Libraries

Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> And lets not add a lib prefix, since we pretty much may want to
> include applications in it (the user configuration applet, etc.)
> We work in the ... module.  Inside that, the libraries go
> into libsomething.

Agreed.

> Just for the record, I should mention that glib is by no means a
> GUI library.  It's a C convenience library, which is much
> appreciated as soon as you write your first application

Yes, I understand. For an application, sure.
For a library, the situation is different: If a library depends on something,
it's a constraint that everyone who uses the library will need to "buy in".
In attempting to be independent from everything else, Qt and ICU each have
their own XML parser, and GNU libintl does not even use strdup().

Bruno