[sigc] License (again)

Hi,

I am a developer of a framework / library in C++ and we use sigc++ 2.0.
Because of problems with the LGPL and C++ we switched to a MPL / GPL /
LGPL triple license (just like Mozilla by the way). Now our problem is
that by using a LGPL library and C++ we fear that our triple license is
useless and any user has to agree to the LGPL requirements which are not
reasonable for C++. We do expose sigc++ in our API.

Now I ask: is there anything you can do? Especially the "official
developers" of sigc++? Or should we switch to another library - which is
possible but sigc++ has better performance than say Boost.Signals.

Full of hope,
Aristid Breitkreuz

PS: I hope the developer(s) actually receive this.