Re: [sigc] Forward declaration of signal.h

> Is there any plans for forward declaring headers for signal and/or slots
> akin to <iosfwd>?
>
> signal.h and the files it includes is hugh and not something you'd
> willingly add to a header file.

But in most cases people would still need to include the real header to
actually use the API, so I don't see how it could make a big difference,
though it would confuse users of your API who would get strange compiler
errors.

I guess it could be useful if you have sigc classes only in your protected
or private API, but the whole point of libsigc++ is that it allows public
communication between objects.

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com