[sigc] libsigc++ list moved

As discussed, we now have now moved the libsigc++ mailing list to
libsigc-list gnome org  I have mass-subscribed all of the existing
members to the new list, and this should be the first message on it.
Yes, I know that some of you feel that this violates your fundamental
human rights.

The libsigc++ website nows shows this new mailing list.

By the way, one of the advantages of the gnome list server is that you
can avoid moderation when using unusual email setups, by subscribing to
the post-only list: