[libcroco-list] Re: CSS

Hmm, it might be a good thing for me to write, to learn libcroco better.

I'll try doing it the manual way in Sodipodi first, then when I'm able I
can merge that into libcroco, I think.

Well, it's okay for me :=) the more people know the code, the better :)
Anyway, I think that writing cr_parser_declaration_list() the cr-parser.c
directly would be bit easier as cr-parser.c contains private macros that ease the
work.
But you can do it as you feel :) they are more than one way to do it :)

Good luck !!!

Dodji.