Re: [jokosher-devel] Documentation Team - plan for 0.1

On 13/07/06, Robert McWilliam <rmcw allmail net> wrote:
Was just about to get some more work done on it - I'm hoping to get a
mostly completed version by the end of the day.

Wonderful. It looks like it really doesn't have much left to do. I
actually used it a bit today to spark my brain about some parts of the
User Guide that are bugging me.

I can make the HTML version of the FAQ if you want? I'll have a go at
adding stuff to it once I get the walkthrough finished anyway.

Great. Do what you can and I'll pitch in when I get the User Guide done.

--
Jeff Ratliff (Gomer_X)