[HIG] grouped app names

Since the window list groups windows as a default setting, I was
thinking we should have a recommendation for grouped app names.

What I was thinking is that the grouped app name should be something
akin to "Grouped 'File Type'."

So for nautilus for instance the grouped name would be "Grouped
Folders." We should also recommend some sort of visual indication that
these are grouped files/folders maybe a '-' before the name, i'm not
sure, any suggestions? We also would probably need to make a
recommendation on the grouped icon.

This is sort of hacky, and i'd much rather prefer extending the window
spec so that apps could specify the file type of the file so that the
window list could just magically group windows, regardless of what app
is viewing them, by file type.

any thoughts.

dave