Re: [HIG] Where is the hig in the CVS?

Quoting Tapia <tapia eitig com>:

> El mié, 21-08-2002 a las 15:45, Calum Benson escribió:
> >
> > It actually lives in web-devel-2/content/projects/gup/hig.  I think
> Seth
> > set it up so you can just do "cvs co hig", though.
>
> Ok, I've downloaded it, but when I try to compile it (with
> build-hig.sh), I get this output:
>
> $ ./build-hig.sh
> Writing ln-id2789404.html for legalnotice
> Writing intro.html for preface(intro)
> Writing usabilityprinciples.html for chapter(usabilityprinciples)
> Error Undefined namespace prefix
> xmlXPathCompiledEval: evaluation failed
> ./build-hig.sh: line 7:  2685 Violación de segmento   xsltproc
> ../hig-stylesheet.xsl ../hig-book.xml
>
> What am I doing wrong?

hmmmm..... It sounds like your copy of xsltproc or libxml/libxslt is
broken. It obviously shouldn't be possible to crash the XSLT processor
*grin* But unfortunately I don't have the expertise to help you with it.
You should see if there's an upgrade available for your distribution. If
that doesn't work, try visiting http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/bugs.html to
find a mailing list where people would be able to help you with this
problem.

-Seth