Re: [HIG] First HIG draft release

>   - deal with the desktop section, and its current contents (Seth)

The section has been changed to "Desktop Integration", at least for now.
Basically dealt with.

>   - tweaks to the intro, making it a little less aquatic (Maciej)

Not done, we can live with this for the draft release, though it'd still
be nice to have it done.

>   - windows either partially done or section eliminated in the draft (?)

Windows section is partially done at this point, needs some cleanup, and
perhaps some nice placeholders explaining content we plan to add.

>   - current-thinking menu layout put in there, we may chaneg things but
> lets give folks a general idea (Gregory)

Dunno if this will happen...it would be nice :-)

>   - Dialogue section having button ordering guidelines and a little more
> content (Seth: button ordering, Rest: ?)

Moved into window section, and filled in some.

>   - Feedback section...uh, needs content or nixed for draft (Maciej?)

I'll remove this from the draft unless somebody tells me otherwise
tomorrow.

>   - Language section: content or nixed for draft (Calum?)

Same here.

We did a fair amount of the stuff...I'll be cleaning up and releasing
sometime tomorrow evening. Anything people can check in before then
would be good.

ciao,

-Seth